Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Self Realizing Moment

Lately I had noticed things weren't really going the way I had wanted. Even though I was practicing the law of attraction I wasn't putting forth the action required.

I realized today that I wasn't giving enough to receive what I had wanted.
In fact I wasn't giving anything at all. By doing this I was hurting myself by not satisfying my self concept of myself. Putting forth that extra effort to do something will give you more in the end.

If there is something you don't want to do but is necessary to achieve your end goal I would say to just do it.
Many teachers of the Law of Attraction will tell you if you don't like something don't do it.
They also say that if you practice the law of attraction you will be acting on impulse and wont have any problem acting to manifest the life you want.
For those of you who are having the same problem I may be experiencing I would say to try this:

1) List reasons why you don't like this activity
Then realize that it is really not that bad.

2) Think about just one positive of this activity
Concentrate on it

3)After achieving the activity, experience the joy of the achievement!
And Realize that while you were achieving you were learning and giving your value.
You should expect some type of value in return for it!!!! : )

3 is the biggest one! Realize that you are giving your value in what you are doing! YOU SHOULD WANT TO DO THIS ACTIVITY because doing so will give you VALUE IN RETURN!

Now you have turned something you didn't want to do into something fun... because you realize that you are going to RECEIVE ten fold!!!!!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment