Monday, November 30, 2009

Alpha and Theta Waves

Recently I have downloaded some mp3 programs off i tunes that use alpha and theta brain waves.
What scientists have discovered is that by using these programs you can increase productivity, creativity, and other aspects of your life.

Some information on Alpha and Theta Brain Waves can be found here:

Brain Wave States



For a while now people have been using these brain wave programs to help visualize there thoughts and beliefs to help their manifestations. (Law of Attraction)

So I have decided to give it a try! One thing that I noticed right away was my increased ability in detail when visualizing and my ability to pay full attention.
Dr. Robert Anthony a author and producer of law of attraction material once said that, "17 seconds of uninterrupted thought is equal to 10 hours of work!" In other words: thought that is focused and not followed by limitations.
I definitely feel it has helped me create those kinds of uninterrupted thoughts!
These Alpha brain wave systems claim to increase productivity and be especially helpful in affirmations.
After using them for a couple of days I can definitely say that it has helped immensely!
Your concentration sky rockets!

For students it may be extremely helpful for retaining information while you read or study!


The one I have been using is: Brain Waves: Alpha and Theta
I give it 5/5
I highly recommend this product!

You may choose to use a program with the Affirmations in it along with the Brain Waves. But I believe that you are the only one who can visualize and affirm exactly what you want!
Those programs are definitely helpful as well but If you are going to be using it for visualizing I say go for something without voices interrupting you.


Here is an interesting article about what Alpha and Theta brain waves may be able to do for you aside from using them to visualize:
Benefits of Alpha and Theta Brain Waves

No comments:

Post a Comment